Singapore Puzzle Hunt 2020 (Sat 4 July)
An evil villain is about to unleash a never-ending puzzle upon the country. You are our last hope.
Will you step up with your fellow agents to gather a team of superheroes to counter this threat?
Singapore Puzzle Hunt
Sat 4 July 2020
12pm - 6pm
The annual SGPH is back again! And the hunt will be held online this year because of the current situation. Here is something for you and your friends to look forward to while staying safe at home! Early bird tickets and team slots are limited as usual, so hurry gather your friends and form your teams of four to sign up fast!
Please refer to the website and Facebook page for detailed information, rules, past hunt puzzles and updates:
A few important points to note for this year's hunt:
1) All participants should abide by the prevailing safe distancing measures, and the hunt will not require you to leave your house. To make your puzzle solving experience more fun though, you should practise beforehand with team members on an efficient means to communicate with each other and work collaboratively on puzzles remotely during the hunt. Eg. Using chatgroups and Google Spreadsheets.
2) Similar to SGPH 2019, all team members can log in to the puzzle site during the hunt to access the puzzles and submit answers. Do communciate and collaborate with your team members to work on a specific puzzle together for greater effectiveness.
3) Although the hunt is online this year, the event is intended for the benefit of the Singapore puzzle hunt community, so priority is given to Singaporeans and those residing in Singapore. If you have team members who do not meet this criteria, please email us first to be placed on the waitlist and do not purchase a ticket for your team yet.
4) The registration fee has been lowered to just cover the organising costs for the Peatix fees, website and domain name hosting, outsourced art and tokens for the first team to complete within the hunt duration. As team slots are limited, please do not let the lowered fees be a reason for not showing up online for the duration of the hunt. We hope participants who signed up are committed to your team members and the hunt (there is probably little else going on during this time anyway). On our part, we will maintain an online channel to engage with all teams during the course of the hunt, so as to try our best to retain the same interactivity SGPH is familiar for, in order to maximise your hunt experience.
- The event description was updated. Diff#584943 2020-05-16 05:50:08